UPDATE – OFFICE PHONES SEMI-WORKING
Our Email & Internet has been restored, but the phones are only partially working.
It is very difficult for either party to hear one another, therefore, the best form of communication with the Office is emails.
Please choose the best person to assist you as as follows:
Reception: General Enquiries – email@example.com
Membership/Pens/Marina: Lorraine – firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts: Sue – email@example.com
General Manager: Michael – firstname.lastname@example.org
PROOF OF COVID 19 VACCINATION CERTIFICATE
The health & wellbeing of our members, staff & visitors is our top priority.
From Monday 31st January, WA Government restrictions change and only the fully vaccinated or medically exempt can access the licensed section of the club.
We will be checking the following prior to entrance:
- Proof of full vaccination – can be provided by showing a copy of the Covid-19 Digital Certificate in printed or electronic form.
- An AIR – Immunisation Medical exemption form will need to be accompanied by Photo ID.
- Any person who cannot provide a valid proof of vaccination or exemption will be required to leave the hospitality areas.
You will still need to:
- Masks are mandatory for Perth and Peel in all indoor public venues whilst not eating & drinking.
- Members and guests are reminded to use the SafeWA app or sign-in manually when entering the building.
Whilst we understand this may cause some delay and frustration, we appreciate the patience of all Members and their guests.
If Members have any questions about this Government mandate, please contact the Club on 9384 8226 or email@example.com
We will advise you of any further further updates or visit the WA government website.
Acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination or medical exemption are outlined at:
Instructions on how to get proof of your vaccination status can be found at: